$88.00 Sale: $68.00
What you need to know
The Bonobos brand and our simian namesake have both embraced the African Congo from the get-go. The latter, by peacefully residing in its trees and nibbling its leaves for millions of years. The former, by offering the Congos since our inception in 2007, a testament to the sylvan appeal of our boskiest pre-washed cotton trouser. In plain English? After a long run and three iterations, we’ve finally arrived at our best version yet of these classic, jungle-inspired pants. Now with an even richer and more sophisticated shade of earthy green, our latest Congos go with darn near anything, from whites to pastels to darker browns and blues. And should that come as a surprise? A truly global color, the earth is veritably covered with natural green, from the rainforests of the Amazon to the jungles of the Congo. Like we said, it all goes back to the Congo. Just ask a Bonobo.
- Medium rise, with some magic in the seat to be comfortable but not frumpy
- Flattering cut is neither too tight nor too loose
- Curved waist band for better fit and no bunching of fabric
- Pre-washed. Wash with like colors in cold water. Tumble dry low.
- Available in 3 different inseams so you can wear them out of the box
- Classic Bonobos fit with slight boot cut flare
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!